Create Contractor Documents
Posted by Bryant Gossett, Last modified by Bryant Gossett on 08/04/14 04:48 PM
Create Contractor Documents:
1) Create proposal by clicking ‘New Project’
2) Select ‘Quote Directly to Contractor’
3) Populate required fields
b. Customer Name/Project Name/Bin Name
c. Job Name
e. Job Type
f. System Type
4) Click ‘Continue.’
5) Build proposal by dragging and dropping parts into folders. (Same procedure as a regular proposal)
6) When complete with adding materials and labor to proposal, go to Contact screen to add contractors.
7) Click on ‘GC’ tab to add contractors
**Note: Add a Contact to ‘Main:’ to populate contact’s name on document**
8) Click ‘Add Quote Package’
9) Go to ‘Contractors’ tab to generate documents for individual contractor’s documents.
10) To generate documents:
a. Select document template to be used
b. Select check box in ‘Load’ column
c. If there is a scope of work, go to ‘Scope of Work’ tab and enter scope of work
**Note: Scope of Work is per contractor document; Scopes of Work will have to be added manually to each document.
d. Select pages to present to contractor via check boxes on right hand side of screen
e. ‘Generate Contractor Document’