Follow these steps to change how WeEstimate auto calculate certain percentages and increase the cost of the job.
This is helpful when trying to take into account the cost of doing business and having a more accurate gross profit margin
- Material Burden: a percentage added to the cost of Materials ONLY; typically used to cover unforeseen costs to the company.
- Overall Burden: a percentage added to the job to cover unforeseen expenses that can be charged to the cost or sell price of the job
- Freight: a percentage added to each part which can be configured to be a cost to the company or sold as a pass through to the customer
- Warranty: a percentage added to each part which can be configured to be a cost to the company or sold as a pass through to the customer
- If configuring burden, it is recommended to only configure one (Material OR Overall)
- Any changes you make on burden will only take affect on newly created jobs (copying jobs will not work as it will copy the inherit properties of the original job)
Please sign in to leave a comment.