Default check boxes at the system level are useful in the event that a user either forgets to select a check box template or has not created one, there is a standard set of check boxes that should be selected when creating and sending out a document. Default check boxes can be applied to proposals and contracts.
To set up default check boxes, go to:
1. Tools > Program Options
2. Click on Document Items
3. Select document to be configured
4. On the bottom half of the screen, select the "Default" and/or "Hide" check box associated to the item
- Default: When selected, item associated will be selected when creating a quote package
- Hide: When selected, item associated will not be visible to a user upon creating a quote package. Note: if a check box is hidden, the user will not be able to select/unselect at time of document generation
Document Pages also have the ability to be defaulted. Follow Step 1 above.
2. Click "Document Pages"
3. Select the Document whose pages need to defaulted
4. Select "Default" and/or "Hide?" for the associated pages
In both categories, there is a column for "Disable"/"Enabled", this should not be toggled on or off without a WeSuite Team member as it may break the genereation of the document.