WeOpportunity – Version 18.104.22.168
- [TFS 5215] Hubspot Sync: Resolved an issue with the Hubspot Sync where leads were not being created in WeOpportunity when the Contact Us form was completed.
- [TFS 5875] Error When Setting Lead to RFQ: Resolved error that was generated when setting a lead to Request For Quote.
WeSuite Go! – Version 1.2.1
- [TFS 4257] Improved Task Search Functionality:
- Addition of a date range filter representing Today, Tomorrow, This Week, This Month or a custom range has been added to the task search.
- Addition of a parameter has been added for Due, Over Due, Complete or All tasks
- [TFS 4130] Improved Customer / Contact Search: You can now enter a Company Name and the system will return all Contacts linked to that Company.
- [TFS 5697] Dashboard Improvements: Additional button was added to allow the User to return to the dashboard.
- [TFS 5696] Added New Setting: A new setting has been added to Show Dashboard On Login. To control the setting click on the menu icon > My Settings > General
- [TFS-4044] Duplicate Contacts: Resolved the showing of duplicate Contact records after adding a Prospect to the system.
WeEstimate – Version 22.214.171.124
- [TFS 5980] Job Status Change: The status on Jobs created in QA can now be edited in WeEstimate.
- [TFS 5807] Document Template Checkboxes: Resolved an issue with the Document Template checkbox options where the checkboxes were being lost after a second generation of the document.
- [TFS 5800] Opening New User Account Created in WeOpportunity: A new User Account can be entered in WeOpportunity or WeEstimate. An exception error was resolved when opening a newly created User account in WeEstimate that was created in WeOpportunity. Fax number was not required in WeOpportunity while the fax number was required in WeEstimate.
- [TFS 5799] Document Cover Letter: Resolved an issue with the Cover Letter text. After generating the document, then returning to the cover letter editor, the text was missing or altered.
- [TFS 5961] Folder Name: Resolved the renaming of a Folder. The Folder name was not saving when the Job was closed and reopened. For example if you named a folder “test” and then renamed the folder “Test” the system was not saving the change as the system was not validating upper from lower case.
- [TFS 5921] Copy/Add Job Regionalization Behavior: Resolved an issue relating to the customer information disappearing when changing the Region assignment on a new Job added to an existing Bin.
- [TFS 6053] Missing Document Print and Export Icon: Fixed an issue where the Documents Print and Export Icons disappeared. The issue was triggered after generating a Document and leaving the Document screen to make changes to the Job. Then when going back to the Document the Print and Export icon was no longer showing.
- [TFS 6095] Scope of Work: Resolved issue saving the Scope of Work when importing the content from another file.
- [TFS 6134] URG Next Action / Proposal Due Dates: Resolved a database error when changing the date on the Next Action or the Proposal Due columns on the Universal Report Grid.
- [TFS 6105] Regionalization Changing Region and Job Type: When Regionalization was activated in the system configuration settings; there existed Commission rules based on Job Type evaluation; and the system was connected to SedonaOffice; the system was unable to distinguish between Job Types being drawn from the two separate accounting databases.
- [TFS 4264] Folder Name on Test & Inspect Grid: Resolved an issue on the Test & Inspect grid where the Folder name was not refreshing when a Folder was renamed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.