Create a Quote in Less Than 10 Minutes
Begin a New Project
To begin click the New Project button from your Dashboard
From the new project screen enter the name of your customer. In this example we chose Advanced Construction. The client is highlighted green to indicate the record is from the accounting system. Click the checkbox to the left of the customer name
Next choose a billing and site address
Enter a contact name. If the contact name is in the database the dropdown will present the options. If a match is not found the plus sign, shown highlighted, will allow you to enter a new contact.
Enter the required fields on the Bin-Estimate Information Screen. Please note that any required fields will be marked with a red asterisk.
Simply click “Continue” to move to the estimate screen
Begin Building the Estimate
The estimate dashboard contains all the components needed to build your estimate.
- Accounting Parts: Entering a model number, description or manufacturer in the box containing the words “Search Here!” will retrieve parts from the accounting database.
- Gray Gear Icon: Entering a model number, description or manufacturer in the box containing the words “Search Here!” will retrieve parts from the WeSuite database.
- Wire: Wire can be added to the job that is priced per foot and separated out from the parts on the job.
- Packages: Packages can be built are sold as a unit. A package can contain all the elements of a standard job such as parts, labor, wire, RMR and charge items.
- Charge Items: Charge Items are miscellaneous items such as a sub-contractor charge, permits, heavy equipment, etc.
- RMR: Recurring Monthly Revenue
- Test & Inspect: Test & Inspect are priced per device. Examples of Test & Inspect items may include inspection of fire alarm annunciators, elevator telephones or fire panels.
- Tax Tab: You can apply tax to materials, labor or charge items (“Other”).
- GP & Adjust Tab: You can apply an adjustment to the gross profit percentage or total sell on the job. The adjustment to the job (either up or down) will be distributed between the parts, labor or charge items
Adding Items to a Project Folder
Creating a Folder:
In the area shown below you will begin by naming the project folder. You have to do this before adding parts, RMR, labor, charge items or test and inspect to the job.
We will begin building the job by adding parts.
Labor can be added in both the labor grid by typing into the "Add QTY" column -
Or on the part level by expanding the secondary row -
Packages can be added through the package tab. They can be built and edited through the package editor (Group right needed to be enabled)
Charge Items can be added through the Charge Items tab. They can be built and edited through the editors tab.
RMR Items can be added through the RMR Tab and are configured in the Editors tab -
Wire can be added through the Wire Tab and is configured in the Editors tab -
Test and Inspect:
Test and Inspect can be added through the Test and Inspect tab and are configured throgh the Editors tab (Please note that Test and Inspect is a seperate Module) -