First you'd need to prepare an excel sheet with the parts you'd like to discontinue.
The mandatory columns are -
1. mfgr- Manufactorer
2. model - the part/model number
3. descr - the part/sales description
4. Sale Price - The sales price of the part
5. UnitCost - The cost of the part
6. discontinue - Telling the system which parts to discontinue
2. Part Import
From the pop-up window, select your excel sheet and click on open
Upon clicking open, you'll notice that your part list will be listed, along with all of the columns you created. If the column headers are green and the text is black than there are no errors found.
Once you see your data loaded, click on the "Fill Column" drop down and select "discontinue." Once that is selected, type into the "with" space and enter 1.
After that is inputed, click on the "fill" button.
After that data has been filled, click on import and the changes will take effect.
**VIDEO RECAP** - https://www.screencast.com/t/GrIqAWk6aBR